31 March 2013

Bottle Shock (2008)



The Seamstress told me I should watch this film.  I fear it was talked up to me a bit too much, but then again, I did watch it whilst making dinner, so I was somewhat distracted for the first portion of it.

It seems a decent film.  It didn't change my life or anything, but I did enjoy it.  I must admit though, it didn't leave me with a great deal to say about it.  The underdog-makes-good storyline is a safe bet to receive audience support.

Alan Rickman's presence elevates the film.  Rachael Taylor, though I find her wonderful, her character isn't really there for any particular reason other than to foist irrelevant sexual tension on the tale.

I didn't really connect with it though, so I just... don't have much to say about it.

Final Thought: Perhaps I should have paid more attention to the first half of the film... 

Up NextThe Bourne Identity (2002)

No comments: