31 May 2009

Another Sunset

I've always been fascinated by the sky. When I was first given a camera to call my own, I would take photos of sunsets and cloud formations that I thought were pretty, for fear of never seeing something like that again. Of course, since the sky is ever changing, there were times when I would take fifteen photos in the space of five minutes, because that cloud moved slightly or the sky turned a shade pinker or there's a bird there now or a myriad of other reasons. And this was before the advent of digital cameras. I used a lot of film. I have a very large pile of cloud photographs in my drawer that are begging to be transformed into something brilliant but I've no idea what that could be yet.

I'm still cursed with this affliction. My symptoms are even worse now, as I have a digital camera these days, so there's no limit to how many photos I can take.

No comments: